Wednesday 7 January 2009

DONE KISSING THE FROGS!!!!

You know how the saying goes "you have to kiss a few frogs before meeting your Prince".
I must say, i have sure kissed a few frogs that i feel enough is enough... I have now decided to wait for my Prince.
Ladies if you feel me say a BIG AMEN to that.......
It hit me one day when i asked myself how many frogs will i kiss before i meet Mr right??? I realised if i don't stop now, i will become Mrs Frog myself..
Ugly on the inside and outside. I realised that all these time i had been kissing frog, i wasn't as happy as iam right now. Don't get me wrong, not that i didn't have fun whilst in the froggy relationship some things just didn't feel right. I learnt that if i am not happy within myself, no man can make me happier.

You need to discover that happiness yourself and then the rest will follow....
I must say, it's not that easy being alone, but i had to take time out to discover myself, to know my value, to know what i want also to know what i want in a man.
I'm 24 an single.. But i must tell you am single and loving every moment right now. And i can't begin to tell you how happy i'm (and it's because i found myself and i also know what i want).
Some people think i'm weird when i tell them I'm not in a hurry to get married. I tell them there's no point rushing into marriage and then remain miserable for the rest of your life.
I believe my Prince Charming will come some day...maybe soon(Cos, I'm praying for him where ever he is cos he will be what i want.. He will find me) Even if he's in Australia no matter how far. God said said he that finds a wife, find a good thing, not the other way round. Your Prince will find you, you just need to be patient.
You need to discover yourself first. Know who you are, find your confident and the happiness within, because if you don't find that happiness within you won't be able to share what you haven't got with someone else. You also need to know what you want. You don't want an insanely busy guy that say" oh babes, i was so busy at work, i didn't get a chance to even check my phone" or a guy that isn't supportive. You want a man that will adore you, you want someone that will love you back just as much as you love him... you want to look at your man and say That's my SMILE!!!

Before i forget, no, no no!!! Remember, you can't manage him and his non- challant attitude: Saying to yourself he's going to change. NO HE WILL NOT..
You can kiss that frog as many times as you want... GUESS WHAT??? HE WILL REMAIN THAT FROG!!! AND NOT CHANGE TO BECOME THAT PRINCE YOU WANT.

Ladies, we are priceless, we are Valuable and surely deserve the best... OK??!!! So, please stop kissing frog( they are UGLY)... Just wait for your Prince charming, yours might even come riding on the white horse..lol. In the main time ENJOY BEING SINGLE.... Xxx



8 comments:

  1. Yeah, Tosin has a blog. I am truly impressed. Very interesting. I will introduce you on my blog for many folks to read about you. Proud of you Tosin. Keep it up. later

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the discovering yourself first, sure girl, no hurry to get married to MR WRONG. I am sure your blog would go places. Just keep writing and never doubt yourself.Hope you have a goodnite sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey welcome!!!!! i totally agree........im going to enjoy being single till my prince charming comes around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that! totally feeling the deepness of this post.

    God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur!!! Your prince will find you :-). Love yuor blog...check mine out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha@ becoming Mrs Frog
    I really feel you though ..
    I suppose everyone is so different I have only dated 2 guys and I feel like the guy Im with now must be my husband because I hate getting into something to get out again ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you too,"i hate getting into soemthing to get out again......" It's like time wasting.
    Good luck with your man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this blog post...everything you said is so true and fits my exact perspectives. Wish you lots of success.

    ReplyDelete